There are occasions when tenants approach us to carry out repairs that are not our responsibility, or where we have no alternative but to carry out a repair that is the tenant’s responsibility because of health and safety to people, property or similar reasons.
Examples of rechargeable repairs include:
- willful damage or neglect caused by the tenant, their family, pets or visitors eg damage to doors or locks
- electrical faults caused by tenant’s appliances
- re-glazing broken windows
- unauthorized improvements or alterations
- deliberate acts of neglect or vandalism
- forced entry where the tenant is locked out of property
We may also charge you for abortive costs if you do not allow our contractor access on an agreed date or misuse our repair service.
If you would like any further information about what is your responsibility please contact us on email@example.com.