Whilst we’re striving to run our operations normally, your health and safety is our top priority and at the heart of every decision we make. We believe it’s critical to do our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19 and abide by Public Health England’s directive to restrict travel for essential journeys only. To protect residents, our contractors and our employees, here are some of the steps we’re taking to protect everyone in this ever-evolving situation:
- We’re working tirelessly to make sure that our services continue to remain in place, and are delivered in the safest way possible.
- Residents can still contact us by phone as normal on our 020 7625 1818 number, where our staff team is available to answer any questions you may have.
- Our email addresses at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com are still in operation and will be monitored by the staff team throughout the day as normal. You can also still email us via our Facebook page.
- When you contact us, we will ask you some simple questions to determine the level of risk to you, our staff and our contractors from coronavirus. We are doing this for all our residents, so please don’t be offended and please do answer honestly.
- As from the 24th March we will be offering emergency repairs ONLY. We will assess your request when you call us.
- Services are subject to change depending on the availability of contractors.
- We are diligently following Government and Public Health England guidance and best practices.
- We will keep our website and Facebook page updated with any news or changes to service delivery.
We are equally committed to taking care of our employees:
- We’re asking our staff to refrain from travel, unless absolutely critical, including home visits
- We’re providing resources to help employees modify how they work, including flexible schedules for caregivers.
- Our office building at 190 Iverson Road has now closed and all our staff are working from home.
We will keep residents updated if the situation or the current advice changes. We fully appreciate that many of you will have specific questions so, if you have anything you would like to discuss please email or call and we will try our utmost to help and support you.
* Please note that the emergency out of hours service is also affected and we regret that you should expect delays and a longer waiting time for any emergency calls between 5.00pm and 9am and at weekends.