Innisfree offers help to older Irish people at Clochar Court in Harlesden where 25 tenants live in a sheltered housing block and receive help with everyday needs related to getting older. We provide an intensive housing management service and work closely with a network of support services to meet residents’ needs.
Tenants live their lives as they wish but can decide to take part or organise activities which include:
- using computers to email, shop and contact relatives and friends
- organising Irish functions and events
- taking part in music and exercise classes
- gardening and growing plants and vegetables
- helping Innisfree to develop and support others
- volunteering and using spare time to help others
Our aim is to help Irish people at Clochar Court to live there as long as they wish and enjoy life! We also offer help to people in the local community and are also invited to weekly events.
Want to know more? Contact Becky Cartmell (Housing Officer) on Tel: 020 8961 9989. Becky is part-time and her working days are Wednesday-Friday.